PROMON is looking for Tier1 Application Support with relevant experience of 1-3 years with production support experience.
- Hands on Production support experience with tech skills of Oracle and Unix.
- Must have at least 1 years of experience in Application support
- Experience of working 24×7 support projects.(including night shift)
- Good SQL and PL/SQL Skills
- SQL Tuning knowledge
- Good hands on in HP-UX, Linux & Sun Solaris
- Knowledge in Perl/Shell scripting
Job Level Specific Duties:
- Provide consistent high quality technical support for customers through email or phone (Preferable Application Support Telecom).
- Communicate effectively with requestors and next level systems and service management throughout problem management process to ensure that all communications are timely and accurate.
- Follow documented support procedures; manage each issue through resolution to meet established service levels.
- Analyze problems by drawing upon application knowledge, frequently asked questions, history of support resolutions and the team to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Track and update all problems in the call tracking system ensuring that documentation is thorough, accurate and meets ticket quality standards.
- Escalate incidents in a timely manner per support procedures.
- Proactively monitor, recognize, analyze, isolate and/or resolve and document all applications support issues.
- Liaisons with development and Business Analysis groups in the resolution of problems and supports project schedules and changes.
- Maintain technical skills through participation in ongoing training
- Should be able to work on Shifts including night shifts.
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization